Facilities > Zewicki House Museum

Cultural Heritage Center

103 S. 4th Street
Linn, MO 65051
(573) 897-2932
Zewicki  House  Museum
Pictured above is the newly painted and restored Zewicki House as it looked in the fall of 2010.
Many volunteers worked to make this restoration possible.

This nine-room house was designed by Dr. E. T. Zewicki, Linn dentist, and his wife, Amy. Construction was begun in 1894 and completed in 1895. The contractor builder was Theodore Oidtman. During the period 1910-1916 the front and back porches were added. Prior to 1927 there was no plumbing or electricity in the home. The Zewicki heirs owned the house until 1986 when it was deeded to the Osage County Historical Society. The Zewicki House is located at the corner of Fourth and Main Streets, Linn.

The museum at the Zewicki House is available for tours from May through December on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Saturday mornings from 9:00 till noon. Inquire at the Cultural Heritage Center.